Restrictions for all of Victoria until 11:59pm Thursday 3 June 2021
Travel in Victoria is limited to 5km from your primary residence and you can only leave your home for these 5 reasons:
- shopping for essential goods and services — limited to 1 person per household per day, within a 5km radius from your home, unless your closest shops are further away
- for authorised work and permitted education — if you can work from home, you must work from home
- exercise for a maximum of 2 hours — with 1 other person or members of your household, within a 5 km radius from your home
- for caregiving, compassionate medical reasons
- to get vaccinated
You can also leave your home in an emergency.
You won’t be allowed visitors to your home — except your intimate partner. If you live alone, you can form a bubble with 1 person.
Private and public gatherings will not be allowed.
Visitors are not allowed at:
- aged-care facilities — except for limited reasons
- hospitals — except for end-of-life reasons, to support a partner during birth, or if you’re a parent accompanying a child
All of Victoria is in a 7-day circuit breaker lockdown and must comply with special restrictions until 11:59pm Thursday 3 June 2021.
For details, visit coronavirus.vic.gov.au.
Alternatively, call the Victorian Coronavirus Hotline on 1800 675 398.
You must wear a face mask both indoors and outdoors — unless you’re at home or you have a lawful reason not to.